In Houston, Texas, driving with intoxication is considered illegal and classified as a class C misdemeanor. This means that if you are proven to be guilty in court, you will be subject to several compulsory punishments that you have to take care of. It consist of a fine up to $500, 40 hours doing community […]
About Jonathan Paull
I have over 14 years of experience defending drivers against DWI charges. I am a native Texan born in Houston, focus my practice on criminal defense, with an emphasis on Houston DWI defense.
Entries by Jonathan Paull
Finding a good and experienced DWI Attorney in Houston is not a big deal today. There are plenty of ways available these days to get acquainted with best dui attorneys. Internet is the easiest and fastest way to inquire about attorneys. Navigate online classified websites, yellow pages directories, websites and you get a huge list […]
In every state, driving while intoxicated (DWI) is a serious offense. However, DUI laws don’t always find you guilty of DUI charges. Rather, laws check your ability to drive vehicle based on your blood alcohol level. In all states, the current blood alcohol limit is 0.08%. DUI consequences vary from state to state and plead […]
Searching the best DWI lawyer in Houston is going to be very difficult for you as there are so many DWI attorneys in state. You will have to do a smart research over that as this selection of lawyer will have impact in the verdict of your case. In United States of America, each and […]
- Inquiring The Aspects Deciding The Ignition Interlock Cost
- Various Concerns Regarding Installing Breathalyzer in Car
- Diverse Ways A DWI Houston Lawyer Can Salvage You From Messy Situations
- Texas student drives her Barbie Jeep after DWI arrest
- Houston DWI Attorney For Your Rescue!
- DWI Lawyer in Houston – The right way to deal with DWI Charges
- DWI Attorney to wipe your name clean from DWI Cases
- Get rid of DWI charges with DWI Attorney in Houston